Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chapter Twenty One


Arnav squirmed and was awoken by the sunlight. It came shining in right through the windows and shone on his glorious face. He slowly opened his eyes and turned to Khushi, only to not find her there. He looked around the room, but she wasn't there.

Slowly getting up, Arnav headed to the bathroom and washed up. He got out, dabbing his face with the towel and dropped it aside on the chair. Khushi still wasn't in the room. Just as he was about to call out, he heard:

"Arnav! Hurry down! Breakfast is ready!"

Arnav headed downstairs and saw Khushi in the kitchen. She was making omelets and placed them to two individual plates. As Arnav made his way in, Khushi placed the plates on the breakfast bar. She looked up at Arnav and smiled sweetly.

"Good morning," she said sweetly.

"Um... morning."

He found her behavior strange. After what he said yesterday, he expected her to be upset, but there wasn't a trace on her face. She went over to him and peeked his cheek and then walked over to the fridge to get the OJ.

Arnav sat down on a stool and looked at her. Khushi was flipping the pancakes, not showing any moods. She seemed... normal. Arnav wasn't liking it at all and just as he was about to say something, Khushi placed the pancakes down and sat down across him.

"Well," Khushi said. "aren't you going to start?"

Arnav nodded and started eating and Khushi ate as well. No one said a word and Arnav kept looking at her. She didn't have any expression, focusing on her pancakes. Soon she finished, and she got up to wash her plate. Arnav looked at his barely-eaten plate, all because he kept focusing on Khushi.

Ignoring his plate, he got up and went over to Khushi. Khushi was about to start washing her plate, when Arnav turned her around to face him.

"Arnav-"

"Not one. Word. Understood?"

Khushi looked up at him confused.

"Why are you acting like this?"

Khushi scrunched his eyebrows. "Like what?"

"Like this? Like I didn't say anything."

"Say what?"

"You know what I said! How I didn't care about the marriage! How I only did it for my company!"

Khushi looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about," she tried to say confidently.

Arnav turned her to face him. "Yes you do! Khushi-"

"Arnav please. Just forget about it," and she moved over to the counter.

Arnav followed behind her. "And see you hurt? Never!"

"Arnav-"

Arnav whipped her around and trapped her against the counter. "Khushi, stop hiding your feelings. I know you're hurt. You're just not saying anything."

"Arnav-"

"No! Don't "Arnav" me!"

Khushi gulped.

He grasped her chin. "I know you're hurt! Why are you acting like you're not?!"

"Because I'm not-"

"Don't gimme that crap!"

Khushi stilled, scared.

"I know you're fucking hurt so just admit it! I don't get why you're hiding shit for!"

Khushi looked at him in shock. She had never heard him like this before.

"The fuck Khushi?! Why can't you just say it straight? You wouldn't even let me say anything last night! Yeah, at first I didn't wanna marry you but after I saw you, I wanted you. You're beautiful! Fuck that, you're more than beautiful! I wanted you all to myself! What do you not get?"

Khushi said nothing and looked down.

"Damn it Khushi, I wanted to marry you once I saw you. Yeah, now I regret being the dick i acted like, because there could have been a chance that I never would've met you. ... And I'd regret that."

Khushi looked at him.

"Dammit Khushi," and he pulled her to him and kissed her hard.

Khushi stayed still, and Arnav wasn't liking it whatsoever. He bit her lip and Khushi moaned out, gasping, and he entered his tongue. He wanted her to understand how much she meant to him. How much she valued to him. How much he wanted her. How much he craved her.

How much he loves her.

Arnav kissed her all over her face. "I love you Khushi," he murmurs in between kisses. "I love you so much."

Khushi started to cry, hearing these touching words. The way he was showing his affection and showing his love, it just made her emotional. Arnav kissed away the tears and held her tightly against him. Khushi cried into his chest and Arnav comforted her, not wanting her to feel pained anymore.

When she calmed down, Arnav picked her up and made her sit on the counter. "You okay baby?"

She nodded. "Yeah," she said in a low voice, using the sleeve of her baby blue v-neck to wipe her nose.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she said lowly, her lips quivering.

"Oh, baby, come here," and he hugged her, nuzzling into her hair.

Khushi held onto him and Arnav ran his hands on her back.

"Hush baby," he said soothingly. "Don't cry."

Khushi bit her lower lip to hold back her tears.

Arnav pulled away and looked at her. "Baby, I'm so sorry. Really. I am. I feel like... beating myself up wouldn't even be enough."

"Ssh.... Don't say things like that Arnav-"

"No Khushi. I deserve to be punished."

"Arnav-"

"I can't see you hurt, Khushi. I can't. It hurts me more. The fact that I thought of using you in the first place, it makes me...."

Arnav looked away and covered his face with his hands.

Khushi reached out and held his wrists. "Arnav, no. Please," she said soothingly, but Arnav felt guilty.

She pulled him to her and hugged him, making him rest his head on her breasts.

"Ssh, Arnav. Please? You're hurting me this way," she said, her voice almost cracking.

Arnav looked at her.

"Please don't tare yourself apart," she whispered.

Arnav shook his head. "Do you forgive me?"

Khushi nodded.

"I love you Khushi."

"I love you too, Arnav," she smiled.

Arnav pulled her in to a kiss and Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck. Arnav went from her lips to her face, ears, hair, and neck, murmuring "I love you" to her, nonstop. And all the while, Khushi replied "I love you too" holding him close to her heart.

20 comments:

  1. Aww that was so cute how come u update like a MONTh later Plz update the next chapter soon I like check ur blog everyday loved how Arnav knew she was acting it was just a awesome chapter!

    Arshiforeverlv

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww she tried to show that it didn't effect her but i'm glad Arnav talked to her and even told her that after seeing her he wanted her

    and him repeating his love for her over and over again calmed him i guess then Khushi was trying to pacify him which was too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....,it's to emotional.., Arnav repenting for his thought of useing Khushi for his commany...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats emotional......thank god he cleared everything up....now he is not having any secret,,,,,does he.....no more secrets and MU......???? she really is THE GOOD WIFE......thumbs up

    Neag
    (india-forums)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was so cute waitng for next

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw he noticed her not being normal
    I'm glad they cleared that misunderstanding
    Update soon
    jenny
    (IF jm020)

    ReplyDelete
  7. at least he told her some men never tell the truth to their wives all their life....but he have to build his trust again khushi won't believe him easily in future

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww that was really cute
    glad they made up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is really cute part
    Love Rothna manna session
    Loved it
    Glad he noticed the difference in khushi's behaviour
    Loved the part
    Please continue soon
    Thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWW THEY ARE SO CUTE. I LIKED THE WAY KHUSHI HANDLED THE SITUATION. I DON'T LIKE PARTNERS DRAGGING THEIR MISUNDERSTANDING FOR SO LONG.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad that they have kissed and made up. Literally!

    sakhter90 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome update pleased he got to tell her that he wants her

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice update.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey, nice updates!!! loved them all! do update soon

    IF: random94

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing story , pls update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing update ! When r u going to update ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww how cute......💕💕

    ReplyDelete